воскресенье, 2 апреля 2023 г.

General Andrey Kiyko got into a signature forgery scandal

The company commander was expelled from the National Guard for observing the fast in Ramadan



The editorial office of the telegram channel of the Cheka-OGPU and Rucriminal.info was contacted by the commander of a company of cadets at a military institute in St. Petersburg. He said that he was expelled from the institute, in fact, because he fasted in Ramadan. At the same time, his signature was forged.

“I, Zamburov Asker Borisovich, was the commander of a company of cadets at a military institute in St. Petersburg! After the arrival of the new head of the military institute, Kiyko A.Yu (Kiyko’s brother M.Yu), I was fired allegedly for refusing to take a polygraph (I did not refuse, but only petitioned for a polygraph transfer after Uraza, since I held a post). The reason for my passing the polygraph was an additional obligation to the contract (which I did not sign and did not even see in my eyes) This obligation was forged and signed for me, which is why later the military institute misled the whole structure - the VNG FS - and I was dismissed by order of the deputy director.

Having provided the court with an independent examination of the forgery of my signature, as well as substantial evidence of my refusal to pass the polygraph, the court of first instance and the court of appeal refused to order a forensic examination of this document.

I was simply thrown out into the street with my pregnant wife (at that time, the 7th month of pregnancy), I am unemployed, my wife is on maternity leave, the eldest son is 3 years old, the second son, who was born again, is 8 months old! I asked and begged the head of the military institute (Kiyko A.Yu.) not to fire me, to transfer me to any point in Russia, except for the answer “I’ll think about it,” I didn’t hear anything.

The garrison military court of the city of St. Petersburg and the Western District Military Court, in response to the demands to the military institute (administrative defendants) to provide the protocol and the conclusion of the polygraph examiner to the court, categorically ignore and do not comply with the requirement already in two instances, and the courts themselves cease to demand at the next meetings (they simply remain silent although we remind them). In this protocol and the conclusion of the polygraph examiner, it is written that I did not pass the polygraph by .... and the reason is indicated (holds a fast in the month of Ramadan) - "but, do not mind passing at another appointed time." This conclusion and the protocol itself were classified by the head of the military institute (Kiyko A.Yu.)!

I really hope that the Courts of Cassation will not turn a blind eye to this lawlessness, and still appoint a handwriting examination (an additional obligation to the contract - on the basis of which I was fired, but which I did not sign and did not even see in my eyes), and also achieve the provision to the court of the protocol and the conclusion of the polygraph examiner!





Arseny Dronov

Source: www.rucriminal.info

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий